WEIGHT: 63 kg
Sex services: Toys, Cum in mouth, BDSM (receiving), Golden shower (out), Massage professional
Valentina Correa, the projects director for the Santiago-based Foundation for Trust, which currently attends to around victims of child sexual abuse, on Oct. A group of Chilean artists have created and donated 56 paintings and sculptures with the aim of raising money for the Santiago-based Foundation for Trust, which currently attends to around victims of child sexual abuse.
Around 15 percent of these works of art - exhibited at Santiago's Cultural Institute of Providencia through Saturday - have been purchased since this initiative was launched just over a week ago. The artists invited to take part in the initiative had three months to prepare the works before the exhibition opened on Sept.
The works range from multi-colored to monochromatic and abstract to realist, but all are aimed at bringing visibility to child sexual abuse. After Saturday, the works will be taken to the Foundation for Trust, although the window for acquiring them under this initiative will be open for one more month. The artists keep 30 percent of the total price tag for themselves, while the remaining 70 percent of the proceeds go to the foundation. The foundation's projects director, Valentina Correa, told EFE that many victims had come forward amid a recent sharp uptick in cases linked to the Chilean Catholic Church sex abuse scandal, which prosecutors are currently investigating.
English edition Life. Content providers. Contact EFE. More news.